State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

How does Obamacare help gun owners....opsy!

<< < (2/2)

Just Bill:
Actually more than two........Obama and all his underlings!!!

Condition 1:
The thing I see here is that what is lawful today may not be tomorrow - I.e. 30 rounds magazines, AR15, ...

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Condition 1 on March 14, 2013, 01:01:52 PM ---The thing I see here is that what is lawful today may not be tomorrow - I.e. 30 rounds magazines, AR15, ...

--- End quote ---

Don't forget freedom and liberty. They soon might be outlawed. It seems to be coming to that as we are having discussions here and on other boards about so called assault weapons bans and magazine limit bans.

Obleo:

--- Quote from: silverbullet on March 17, 2013, 11:15:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Condition 1 on March 14, 2013, 01:01:52 PM ---The thing I see here is that what is lawful today may not be tomorrow - I.e. 30 rounds magazines, AR15, ...

--- End quote ---

Don't forget freedom and liberty. They soon might be outlawed. It seems to be coming to that as we are having discussions here and on other boards about so called assault weapons bans and magazine limit bans.

--- End quote ---

Silverbullet demonstrates the exact thought process that our founding fathers hoped to instill in the citizens.  We should make them proud that we are vigilant and aware of the many ways a government can oppress its subjects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version