Author Topic: III% Delaware  (Read 4784 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
III% Delaware
« on: August 09, 2015, 05:53:36 PM »
Just wondering everyone's opinion of the whole III% movement.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

seniorgeek

• Life Member
Re: III% Delaware
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 11:16:38 PM »
At this time I have no opinion. I will research and let you know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 12:06:35 AM »
The heart of the issue is extracted from this portion of the oath taken by all military plus others:
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;...

The difficulty is the wisdom required to determine if the actions of a government official crosses the line in defying the US Constitution to the point that they become a "domestic enemy". If you think that arguing OC vs CC is tough, try tackling on this issue.
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 12:16:08 AM »
Here are my three I's:
I took the same oath they did, but I don't interpret it to mean that I have a right, let alone a duty, to take up arms against my own countrymen.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 02:31:22 PM »
As a former military, I remember taking this oath. What I don't remember is there being a expiration date on it. So, as far as I'm concerned, it is still my duty to follow that oath and defend the Constitution. But not who is setting at the head of that administration.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Cbmarine

• Life Member
  • III Marine Amphib Corps. My dad’s shoulder patch
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 06:14:19 PM »
For purposes of calibrating this discussion, here is the 'pledge' of the Threepers. Note that it is not the Weather Underground of the 70's.  How this translates into action is problematic as evidenced by the Cliven Bundy standoff where IMO both sides overstepped. 
We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control.”
We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

The URL is probably unprintable due to rules of the forum
http://tacticalshit.com/iii-three-percent-mean/
Just a smelly deplorable dreg of society clinging to God and guns.
New Castle County
_..  .  _._   _..  ..._ _  .  ._.

ampb5rider

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 05:29:34 PM »
But we have been under martial law since the 30's and all citizens are considered enemy's of the state. That is why they circumvent the constitution as they do! Correction It was Abe Lincoln who first put us under Martial Law and we've been under it ever since. It has not been lifted.

Check out Oathkeepers.org
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 12:57:30 PM by ampb5rider »
NRA Life Member
USPSA Life Member
MA CCW
Utah CCW
Applied for DE CCDW