CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

Tactical Knives

<< < (2/2)

GunEnvy:
1) Hawkeye, I've always wondered that as well. If I try to put something else in my pocket I'm gonna need a bookbag, or I'd slice a finger off.
2) Gunnut,What the hell is that thing shooting out? Is it mace?

gun nut:
its co2 the knife is used by divers they stab say a shark push the button it shoots the co2 in to the shark frezzing the cut for a bit so the diver can swim away. you can serch it out on youtube its worth a look

gun nut:
Does anyone carry a Tactical Knife. I do not.

Sigarms12:
I've always perfered Spyderco.

fdegree:
Here is a link to the knife I have...SOG Flash II
http://sogknives.com/store/FSA-98.html

I agree with the other posts...it is somewhat of a personal preference...just like finding the right gun for yourself

Here are some features I would recommend:

* some kind of an assist opening technology built into the knife...allows for fast, one handed opening.
* something that fits well in your hand and feels comfortable
* some sort of safeguard to minimize the chances of your hand sliding down over the blade...finger guard/notch of some sort
* some means that provides good concealment and also allows for quick access
* some kind of handle/grip "adhesion" design that will minimize slipping if it gets wet
I could be wrong on this next bit of information, so you may want to research it yourself to make sure...
...I believe Delaware has a blade length limit of 2.5 inches.  If you are carrying anything longer than that, you must have a CCW permit....
Again, I may not have that information 100% accurate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version