CCW Methods & Issues > General CCW Discussion

I went to the prothonotary

(1/6) > >>

GLOCK23:
i went to the prothonatory office today to drop off my training certificate which i did yesterday ..the lady there confirmed that the judge granted my permit..she said wait one to two weeks and the pemit will be mailed to me...i started the process in noverber last year...i dropped off the application the first week in december with everything except the training certificate so in total it if i add the 2 more weeks i  have to wait about 15 weeks ...almost 3 months...i think thats good time because they have alot of applicants...i will let you guys and gal (i think we only have one female member here..correct me if i am wrong she is Moosie)..thank u for reading

GunEnvy:
Congrat! Now the fun part of trying to find a place in your wallet for it.

Moosie:
Cool!  Question...  if you had your training certificate when you handed in your application woudl that have sped the process up at all?

GunEnvy:
I've thought of that too. I imagine it would if the class was recent. I know they used to require the class before you applied and then they just mailed you your permit if you were approved.

GLOCK23:
thanks for the reply....moosie i think it would speed up the process if u send it in with the application becuase if u wait u would the office will send u a letter when u are approved then u have to send it in...so if u send it in with the application u cut out the time that the prothonotary would have to send you the mail stating u have to send in the certificate,.,,,if that makes sense

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version