Author Topic: Newton Parents invited to Delaware  (Read 2912 times)

JOET

• Life Member
Newton Parents invited to Delaware
« on: May 06, 2013, 11:35:58 PM »
New Castle County

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Newton Parents invited to Delaware
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 12:20:59 AM »
Everyone do yourselves a favor...  on youtube, type in Newtown shooting hoax.  Watch some of the videos.  I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

And I'm sure some Delaware politician found some money to ship these "parents" in... let's hope they didn't pay the same actors who appeared on the news back in December. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

groundgrid

• Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 01:22:08 AM »
I have started to point out to the politicians that gun control is being promoted by out of state special interest groups that are spending millions to lobby them. I also keep stressing that we are the citizens of Delaware and that we do not support these special interests. Hoping that if I repeat myself at least 1000 times, it might make a subliminal impact on them.
Here’s the real issue: when your religion is government, and government is god, you cannot tolerate any other God before it
(The reason why Liberal/Progressives have waged a war on Christianity)

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 01:29:37 AM »
I'm pretty sure you could write your message on a brick and hit them in the head with it and they still wouldn't get it. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Kimber HD

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 02:57:37 AM »
I said it before about the ASStronaught who came last month....Stay the @@@@ out of my state.

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 03:38:52 PM »
Interesting.

People from CT coming to Delaware to tell us how to run our lives...........Now where in history has this happened where yankees come south ( we used to be considered a southern state) to tell us how to live our lives?

In full disclosoure some of my best friends are yankees and I married one.

The sad thing is ( in addition to tax dollars paying for this) is that our reps and sens minds are made up. Master Obama has spoken and I think most people know that even if they want to disagree.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"