State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Barretta ups the stakes, annouces, we are leaving.

<< < (3/3)

woofguy:
Just imagine if we got a "real" governor and AG that cared about business in the state and rights of it's people?

We could extend an invite to all of these companies and convince them to come here, the GREAT state of Delaware.
More Jobs, Less Unemployment, More Tax Revenue for the state, Better Parks and Recreation areas for it's people.
The list goes on and on, but sigh, that is only a dream.... Markell has his head so far up his rear-end, nothing like that could ever happen in Delaware.

Oh and did I mention i'm a Democrat with voters remorse?

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: woofguy on April 11, 2013, 02:46:25 PM ---Just imagine if we got a "real" governor and AG that cared about business in the state and rights of it's people?

We could extend an invite to all of these companies and convince them to come here, the GREAT state of Delaware.
More Jobs, Less Unemployment, More Tax Revenue for the state, Better Parks and Recreation areas for it's people.
The list goes on and on, but sigh, that is only a dream.... Markell has his head so far up his rear-end, nothing like that could ever happen in Delaware.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: woofguy on April 11, 2013, 02:46:25 PM ---Just imagine if we got a "real" governor and AG that cared about business in the state and rights of it's people?

--- End quote ---

Wow another Democrat on the site. I don't have voter's remorse I have been voting republican and 3rd party sicne I can remember. I am what they probably call a DINO ( democrat in name only).

You are right though Delaware would be a idea place for a business.

SturmRugerSR9:
There are quite a few companies that distribute or manufacture firearms and acessories related to firearms registered in Delaware. But, almost none actually located here. They maintain a mailing adress or phone number in Delaware just to make it legal, and the state collects fees from them every year. It's a tax advantage thing for the companies, but they do not employ anyone here.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: oldgraygeek on April 06, 2013, 12:49:13 PM ---I never really wanted a Beretta, but maybe I'll reconsider and buy one after they move.

--- End quote ---

As a person who loves the 1911 trigger and is a bit broke to get a beretta ( I have the Taurus 92) I can tell you the trigger is really nice on the ones I have rented at targetmaster.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version