State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Barretta ups the stakes, annouces, we are leaving.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Trapper:
I plan on contacting them and voicing my support. As soon as they are out of that state I plan on purchasing items.

Lumspond:
Did MSNBC actually say that? Wow.
I'm with OldGray and Trapper. Always liked the looks of the old blued model 92. I will tweet them my support as well.

groundgrid:
High cap mags are available & in stock on their web site.

Great chance to stock up & show support at the same time.

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:

--- Quote from: Obleo on April 06, 2013, 12:12:21 PM ---Come on guys!  Even I know that the first step to fixing record unemployment and the economic collapse is to address same-sex marriage, immigration, gun control and global warming.  According to MSNBC the firearm companies are relocating because they are racist.

--- End quote ---

:)

Man it is good to hear someone else say it. I have been saying that since 2010. I know some people on some forums got tired of hearing it ( I will admit I probably said it too often), but this is one of those times I wish I was not right.

Oh and its not immigration they are really addressing but amensty for illegal immigrants they are addressing.

I am glad they are leaving, magpul is leaving and colt is probably going to leave their respective states. Those states want the tax revenue from guns they dont want in their states. Talk about hypocritical. Many companies are leaving states unfriendly to guns because liberals run them into the group. That is how many states lost congressional seats. No CA gained them, but their population grew from breeding not people choosing to legally move to CA

poster formerly know as Silverbullet:
I had read somewhere that Colt is moving their AR-15 production to Texas. They need to move ALL PRODUCTION there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version