Author Topic: going to get finger printed  (Read 6920 times)

FreakShow

• Life Member
Re: going to get finger printed
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2016, 12:32:43 PM »
but i'm gonna just do it down here
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 06:35:21 AM »
only because of other people i know took it straight up and got their's within 7 to 8 weeks

In the 4 years I've been on this forum I've never seen anyone post that they didn't submit in their own country. I'd be leery upon renewals which could be denied due to records not being correctly placed or any number of others associated reasons. You submit there, its processed and records are made. From there it goes up to NCC for the background check only as far as I know. If passed your application is then returned to your county and to a judge for final approval. This is the process. Mess with it and you could likely be dealing with issues down the road... including denials or even legal issues if you were to ever need to draw or god forbid fire your weapon. Lost or misplaced paperwork between different county records offices could be a nightmare.

FreakShow

• Life Member
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 01:52:45 PM »
i totally agree. looks like i have to anyway. got fingerprinted yesterday and they are sending the results over to the sussex county prothonotary anyway.  so i will have to file there anyways, which was my first intention . but thanks for the advice. i appreciate it!
I got the fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell

NRA Member