CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

Interesting contrast between DE and PA

<< < (2/7) > >>

SturmRugerSR9:
I have no NEED to go to Pennsylvania, so I say Screw them and their permit. There are plenty of other states I can go to if I choose. PA. just needs to know that if I don't go to PA., my money goes where I go and they lose the tourist bucks that I spend. So how is that a win for PA.? Boycott PA.

oldgraygeek:
I let my PA LTCF expire last year, and my Delaware CCDW became invalid when I moved to Arizona.

Unless I want to carry in "places that serve alcohol for consumption on the premises" (and I don't drink), I don't need a permit to bear arms here, and neither do you.
When I get an AZ permit, I'll be able to carry in most states, including DE and PA.
I can use my DE permit to satisfy AZ's training requirement.

I'll be glad to pick y'all up at the airport...

Libertarian5:
What about Lancaster County? Closer then York for me. I am like 5 minutes from PA and Chester is probably the closest or Delaware County.

Just Bill:
I went to Media until last year, Covid.  But Reading (I think) was in-out not problem.  Nice drive.

NormH3:

--- Quote from: Libertarian5 on November 09, 2021, 08:01:02 PM ---What about Lancaster County? Closer then York for me. I am like 5 minutes from PA and Chester is probably the closest or Delaware County.

--- End quote ---
I think it's been noted that Lancaster County is no longer providing non resident licensing services. I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version