CCW Methods & Issues > New CCW Permit Holders

I was denied 30 years ago for permit, now applying again, what odds do i have?

(1/2) > >>

Jleshem1:
When i applied in 1993 i was 21 and was denied due to no valid reason. i am now 51 and applying for my permit, just wanted to know if i might have any issues? i do no t remember the exact date of denial, but is was 30 years ago. I have no convictions on my record. i have the classes etc...

Just Bill:
"Valid reason" is no longer an issue, not legal by SCOTUS.  If nothing on your record, it should sail thru.

Clarence:

--- Quote from: Jleshem1 on August 21, 2023, 12:23:18 AM ---When i applied in 1993 i was 21 and was denied due to no valid reason. i am now 51 and applying for my permit, just wanted to know if i might have any issues? i do no t remember the exact date of denial, but is was 30 years ago. I have no convictions on my record. i have the classes etc...

--- End quote ---
Should be no issue now.  Self defense is good reason but actually you don’t need a reason. It’s a right.

Keep in touch here and let us know of your progress.

Radnor:
The only thing I would do is answer the question of "Have you ever been denied a permit?" YES - see attached.

Then on a separate sheet of paper state the reason (space on the app too small to explain). And answer the rest of the question "State".

Because any false statements is a reason to deny you.
"ANY FALSE INFORMATION WILL BE SUFFICIENT GROUNDS FOR DENIAL OF THIS APPLICATION."

Just Bill:
So???  Did you get it this time???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version