State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

More Scare Tactics From CBS

(1/2) > >>

Hawkeye:
The anti-guns loons at CBS are at it again.

--- Quote ---Almost one in 10 Americans has a history of impulsive and angry behavior and ready access to guns, new research indicates.
--- End quote ---

What they initially call “new research” they later say (way down the article) is new analysis of a 2001 to 2003 mental health survey.  

This is nothing more than fear mongering, pure and simple.  They have no relevant information or facts so they push this kind of crap that they hope will get people emotionally charged without them realizing there is no substance to their claim. When you take the time to disect the article it makes CBS look kinda sad and pathetic.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/1-in-10-americans-has-anger-issues-and-access-to-guns/  

JOET:
CBS, ABC, and NBC are so anti, they can't stand themselves.

Cbmarine:
"The study of more than 5,600 adults found that 8.9 percent of them were admittedly short-fused people who had guns at home, "which I would say is something of a wake-up call," Swanson said. And 1.5 percent of them also carried their guns outside the home."
And 100% has access to automobiles. Road rage? Yep, pull their drivers licenses. Oops, I'm starting to sound like an academe. Maybe some college will offer a position to me.

Obleo:
Honestly, doesn't every subset of society have access to guns?  From what I hear almost all the shootings in Philadelphia, St. Louis, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Wilmington, Baltimore and a dozen more are not due to angry people but putz gang bangers and street gangsters.  And we can solve that by giving them hugs and offering them jobs.

RetCapt1994:
Thanks for the info. ABC,CBS and NBC are not received on my TV. I was surprised to see that they are still active news channels. Yes all the TVs in our house are not able to received this trash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version