Author Topic: New NRA ADD  (Read 3064 times)

JOET

• Life Member
New Castle County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: New NRA ADD
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 03:15:27 AM »
Now are these online ads only or will this and the other shorter one be getting any TV time? I'd like to see the NRA step up and gain more public awareness via TV, radio, newspapers, etc. Too much of the general public only hear the twisted stats and stories of the other side.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 09:49:27 PM »
It's time to STAND AND FIGHT for freedom!

That's why I'm going on Sean Hannity's show tonight for one full hour.

If you want to hear the facts about gun control's failures, and hear the truth about how NRA is fighting to make our families, homes, schools and communities safer, then I urge you to watch. If you can't watch tonight, record it so you can watch it this weekend.

And if you want to help NRA win the battle to protect the Second Amendment, please tell family, friends and fellow gun owners to watch as well.

The nightmare battle that we've always feared is now at our doorstep, and the outcome of this battle boils down to arming every gun owner with the truth. Please help me do that by forwarding this email to as many gun owners as possible.

Thank you for your friendship and support, and your steadfast loyalty to the cause of freedom.

Wayne

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 11:41:50 PM »
I think most major network media will refuse to air these ads.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 09:49:05 AM »
    Did anyone watch Hannity last night?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jVbYdBNcBBY#!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 09:59:06 AM by TwistedKarma »
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 02:04:06 PM »
Yes I watched Hannity last night. It was good to see an honest, informative interview, instead of the normal "attack the interviewee" style.
I liked the female shooting champion who showed guns from 9mm to 12 gauge, and why they are all semi-automatic. She also shot most of the guns to show the action, and the hole size.
But they always seem rushed on those interviews. They should have spent time interviewing her about her sport, how many are involved, how many shoot AR's, how will her sport be impacted She had much more to offer from a sporting side that most of America has no clue about (not that they were watching).
New Castle County