State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Police say 'around 20' killed in shooting at Orlando nightclub

<< < (3/5) > >>

Radnor:

--- Quote from: PPScarry on June 12, 2016, 04:21:01 PM ---There will be a increase in conceal carry permits in Florida. A couple people armed and there would be one dead terrorist hopefully.

--- End quote ---
Hopefully everywhere.  Sure I'll see an increase in students wanting to take the class.

--- Quote from: groundgrid on June 12, 2016, 08:14:59 PM ---Hillary is already taking advantage of the situation:

"We need to keep guns like the ones used last night out of the hands of terrorists or other violent criminals." —Hillary on the FL attack

--- End quote ---
This is the ONLY thing the bag has said I agree with as long as it stops there.
When she tries to lump you and I in there too, now we have a problem!

Sinker:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on June 12, 2016, 11:52:45 PM ---FBI had a file on this guy since 2013. So why didn't it come up when his C/C permit or gun purchase took place? Could it be that in our government, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing?

--- End quote ---

I think most of us would agree that being the subject of an FBI file shouldn't in and of itself be enough to deny a US Citizen the right to purchase a firearm.

On the other hand, it should disqualify a presidential candidate!

Just Bill:
C'mon Todd, she has already said she favors an Australian style confiscation.  If the FBI had a file on the guy, I agree that he should not have passed a background check.  We are back to where we were in 2001, with agencies not sharing info.  We know how well that worked.

I just wish they would get the type of gun description correct, an AR is not an assault rifle!!!  Last night on the news some genius said we need to ban automatic weapons.  Of course this genius does not know how heavily regulated automatic weapons have been since 1935.

Bill

Radnor:
I know/  I said IF it stopped there, I'm sure all of us would be for it.

Heard her spouting off how the AWB 94-04 was so good. Sure she's NOT aware they were STILL being sold
DURING the ban.  Just removed some cosmetic features.

Well....  On 2nd thought...  Maybe just another LIE coming from her mouth.

Cbmarine:

--- Quote from: Radnor on June 14, 2016, 02:21:24 PM ---...
Well....  On 2nd thought...  Maybe just another LIE coming from her mouth.

--- End quote ---
She is definitely not a ventriloquist so her lips must be moving.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version