General Gun Discussion > Gunsmiths Corner

Polymer Frame Stippling

<< < (3/3)

Federal Firearm:

--- Quote from: MarcWinkman on February 08, 2017, 02:35:21 PM ---Now I really want to try this.  Having said that.  I was able to find a place to stipple the gun, but I have a question about shipping the frame.  Oddly enough, the frame of the P99 is not serial numbered.  The slide and the barrel are both serial numbered.  That said, would I ship the non-serial numbered frame in the same manner as I would ship a non serial numbered slide (i.e. FedEx or UPS Ground), or should I still ship via UPS or FedEx overnight service?

--- End quote ---
\\

Marc....I can ship that for you...it will be much cheaper than shipping yourself

chris

MarcWinkman:

--- Quote from: Federal Firearm on February 08, 2017, 04:02:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: MarcWinkman on February 08, 2017, 02:35:21 PM ---Now I really want to try this.  Having said that.  I was able to find a place to stipple the gun, but I have a question about shipping the frame.  Oddly enough, the frame of the P99 is not serial numbered.  The slide and the barrel are both serial numbered.  That said, would I ship the non-serial numbered frame in the same manner as I would ship a non serial numbered slide (i.e. FedEx or UPS Ground), or should I still ship via UPS or FedEx overnight service?

--- End quote ---
\\

Marc....I can ship that for you...it will be much cheaper than shipping yourself

chris

--- End quote ---

That's awesome.  Thanks Chris!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version