Author Topic: Change of Address  (Read 6588 times)

Kensk8man

Change of Address
« on: December 23, 2013, 02:28:09 AM »
I recently moved and would like my DECCW permit to reflect my new address. Is there a procedure in place for change of address?

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: Change of Address
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 05:22:59 AM »
There is no process for it that I'm aware of. I'd call the Prothonotary office and ask for sure.

Here is another thread on the topic.. http://www.deloc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=41917#p41917

Quote from: .45
I just did a change of address, I talked to someone at the prothonotary, was not Dale. Told me to send a check for 5$ made out to Prothonotary, copy of old CCDW license, copy of new drivers license to the same mailing address I applied at for my CCDW. That was in October, they have not cashed my check or contacted me. :roll: typical. So I would suggest going to the courthouse and doing it in person may speed the process up. May not.

He updated the thread later saying it took about 5 months for a new permit to show up.

Kilroy08

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 03:51:46 AM »
I emailed them on the matter, and here's the reply I got.

Good morning Sir,

You will need to write an informal letter to the court (at the address listed below) letting them know this.
Nothing fancy—it can be hand-written.  Attach a copy of your Driver’s License with the new address,
2 photos and $5.  A new permit, reflecting the new address,  will subsequently be sent to you in the mail.

Make it a good day!

Dale Christine Broome
Judicial Case Management Supervisor
Criminal Division

Superior Court of Delaware - NCC
500 N. King Street, Suite 500
Wilmington, DE 19801

302 255-0690 (Direct line)
302 255-2269 (FAX)
Dale.Broome@State.de.us

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 04:26:01 AM »
Great info! Perhaps this could be added to the 'Delaware Concealed Carry Information' by a moderator.