State News & Gun News > NRA & National Gun News

Outrageous Police Behavior

<< < (2/3) > >>

Clarence:
Hopefully families will get a heads up from this and move the firearms out of state ASAP. So sad that they would have to go through this.  

But again just shows what licensing and registration can and will lead to.

Clarence:

--- Quote from: demark04 on November 16, 2014, 09:34:58 AM ---My family lives right outside Buffalo. My father passed away in march, and the LEO's took every firearm he had. I had to jump through hoops to get them back. And because it is NY. I had to go through the transfer process through FFL's to get his. 380 transferred to me. Many thanks to Chris at Federal Firearms. I was so P#ssed I had to cut through so much red tape, even to get his long guns back. 

--- End quote ---

How did they know about the long guns?  I always thought New York only registered and licensed hand guns. 
What an outrage!

fdegree:

Don't vilify the police, they didn't write the law.

MarkB:
What the police don't tell you is that the law does NOT apply to long guns or that the heirs have the right to sell the firearms or apply to keep them.  If the long guns are taken , that is an illegal action by the police.

http://personalliberty.com/posthumous-gun-confiscation-underway-new-york/

Clarence:

--- Quote from: fdegree on November 16, 2014, 02:33:56 PM ---
Don't vilify the police, they didn't write the law.

--- End quote ---
I am not vilifying the police. Only those who would do such a thing. 
Police that infringe on our rights under color of authority especially the top brass who dreamed this up are the guilty parties.

Most police are honest and take serious the idea of "protect and serve".  I would never vilify such officers. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version