Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 2923 times)

Joe Cim

Hello Everyone
« on: May 28, 2012, 09:03:59 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I guess you could say that I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing so please bear with me.

The Infamous Question: Who am I?

Well that's easy... The best way I can put it is "You aint never gonna meet no one like me and that's good and that's bad" Now this is the part when so many before have asked "How is it bad" and I reply with... "It just is". Now what some people don't understand is that I am a stand up guy and I say what I feel. That way you know you can trust what I say. But of course I try to be as respectful about it as I can. With everything and everyone so wake these days I feel that the truth is needed no matter what good or bad. We must be true to others and to ourself. Ok ok with all that a side... I'm a truck driving home owning gun toting Freedom loving American. But you can just call me Joe Cim. Thanks for your time.

Joe Cim
CCW in DE and PA
"It is better to stand for Freedom alone then to sit down with everyone willing to be a slave" Joe Cim

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 10:37:40 AM »
  Welcome Joe,
   Not as much drama on this site, nice site to be part of.   Keeping it simple.
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Joe Cim

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 12:49:04 PM »
Thanks...
I hope to meet some like minded people here. I'm into Freedom, guns, gear, self reliance and other things like that. Thanks for the welcome and the reply.

Joe Cim
"It is better to stand for Freedom alone then to sit down with everyone willing to be a slave" Joe Cim

Obleo

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »
Welcome Joe!

With "the truth" being twisted at every level, from the President to all the television "news" stations, it is always refreshing to know others are seeing it to.  You may never be invited to be the press secretary for this administration. ;D
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Joe Cim

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 05:27:05 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.

Truth doesn't come from a  telapromter and anyone that has to read from one can not be trusted. How I see it is if you are being truthful then there is no need to read from something like Teddy Ruxspin(You know that little toy bear from the 80's that you put a tape in and it's mouth moves). That's just my two cents for what it's worth. Thanks for your time and thanks again for the welcome.

Joe Cim