General > New Member Introduction

New member from Wilmington

<< < (3/3)

Radnor:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on April 09, 2021, 11:34:48 PM ---... little more that what the state will charge for the new purchase permit they just passed.

--- End quote ---

Ummm... it only passed in the Senate. Now must go to the House. Then signed into law.

In my opinion, WILL happen.

sprue:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on April 09, 2021, 11:34:48 PM ---If I were you I'd find a replacement to sign for you and get your DECCW anyway. It will save you a lot of trouble later and will only cost a little more that what the state will charge for the new purchase permit they just passed.

--- End quote ---
Yeah It's gonna be awkward hitting up store employees but those are my only acquaintances at the moment outside of family members and people I've known less than a year.

I had to take a polygraph and go through a background check in the military. For some reason a CCDW permit is more difficult.

sprue:
I got my references! I talked to some old co workers and convinced one of them to apply for his own CCDW. I'm going to have him get in touch with you @radnor

Radnor:
Great you are moving forward with the process.  After you apply, it's a long wait, but worth it.

If you would when you get time, a few words good, bad, indifferent here please.
http://deccw.com/index.php?topic=5006.0

And THANK YOU for the referral.

sprue:

--- Quote from: Michaelindelaware on October 13, 2023, 11:42:28 AM ---How is the process moving along for you? I received mine this week, am I’m sure it’s different for every application when factors are considered, but it was not a very long wait for me. I’d prefer to not disclose the exact timeframe from submittal to receiving the permit, but it was shorter than three months/

--- End quote ---
I got mine a year or two ago. It took a full six months. Congrats on getting your license! I'm glad they've improved the processing time. Getting the PA license was very quick and easy. I haven't done the MD license yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version