General Gun Discussion > Ammunition and Re-Loading

Delaware ammo restrictions?

(1/2) > >>

coolwrld:
I haven't heard of any ammo restrictions specifically for Delaware. Does anyone know if I have missed something? I ask because I noticed on the Cabelas site the following message

I'm assuming it has always been there when looking at ammo but I just noticed it today.  It comes up when I was looking specifically at PMC Bronze handgun ammo (9mm on sale for $10.99 right now) as well as Herters handgun ammo.  I also assume it would show up for any type of handgun ammo but those were the two I was looking at.

joep19934:
I think I ran into this a while back on Gunbroker
There is no restriction in Delaware
The Seller has no idea of what State has what restrictions so just posts the disclaimer.
They basically don't know !

Obleo:
I don't have the answer your looking for here but I can add that some ranges won't allow Russian made steel core rounds.  I was told by Shooters Choice that TULAMMO was unsafe.  I'm pretty sure the problem is it wrecks their target carriages.

Clarence:

--- Quote from: coolwrld on May 09, 2017, 02:14:04 AM ---I haven't heard of any ammo restrictions specifically for Delaware. Does anyone know if I have missed something? I ask because I noticed on the Cabelas site the following message

I'm assuming it has always been there when looking at ammo but I just noticed it today.  It comes up when I was looking specifically at PMC Bronze handgun ammo (9mm on sale for $10.99 right now) as well as Herters handgun ammo.  I also assume it would show up for any type of handgun ammo but those were the two I was looking at.

--- End quote ---
I believe only about half of those states actually have restrictions.  They should be notified that their list is incorrect.  If they don't investigate, just don't buy from them as they obviously don't care that they are putting out false information.

SturmRugerSR9:
I think the first thing people think  of are bullets, but there are restriction on shotgun shells. You can't use lead shot shooting over water or certain wetland areas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version