General Gun Discussion > Ammunition and Re-Loading

Delaware ammo restrictions?

<< < (2/2)

MarcWinkman:

--- Quote from: SturmRugerSR9 on May 16, 2017, 02:31:21 PM ---I think the first thing people think  of are bullets, but there are restriction on shotgun shells. You can't use lead shot shooting over water or certain wetland areas.

--- End quote ---

While true, that's a highly specific purpose.  You can still purchase lead shot shotgun shells, just can't use over water or in wetland areas.  So back to the original post, I would say that yes, the disclaimer is wrong. 

NormH3:
Lot's of misinformation out there. I have my FL03 which should allow me to receive firearms of a specific age and older directly from a seller. In the ad (On Gunbroker) they stated they couldn't ship directly to Delaware among other states. The firearm in question was on the Federal FFL03 list. When I queried them, I was told that it was direct information from the ATF. I contacted the local ATF office and they knew nothing about it. C'est la vie!

Clarence:

--- Quote from: NormH3 on May 25, 2017, 07:36:33 PM ---Lot's of misinformation out there. I have my FL03 which should allow me to receive firearms of a specific age and older directly from a seller. In the ad (On Gunbroker) they stated they couldn't ship directly to Delaware among other states. The firearm in question was on the Federal FFL03 list. When I queried them, I was told that it was direct information from the ATF. I contacted the local ATF office and they knew nothing about it. C'est la vie!

--- End quote ---
http://delcode.delaware.gov/sessionlaws/ga147/chp020.shtml
Delaware specificity allows transfers to a licensed collector ( C&R) FL03. See exemption c.  #8

Lumspond:
I had a C&R from 2014 through 2106, and came across a lot of Gunbroker sellers who refused to sell to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version