Author Topic: De Santis holsters  (Read 7204 times)

Spartacus

De Santis holsters
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
Anyone have any holsters made by De Santis?  I just purchased a Tuck-it 2, can't wait for it to get here so I can carry something other than my LCP.

czer

Re: De Santis holsters
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 11:52:56 PM »
Yeah, I use a deSantis R7 IWB type when I carry my Kel-Tec P32 and want to keep it on my belt (as opposed to in my pocket in a pocket holster). It is very well-made and comfortable. It has been no problem but seriously, this is not a challenging carry piece either...probably will last forever. Let me know how the Tuck-it2 works out - I am interested in it for my Kahr CW9.

Siludni

• Old-school citizen, Navy Vet, NRA Life, DSSA
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:52:47 PM »
Last week I picked up a DeSantis Pro Stealth (ambidextrous) nylon IWB holster for a medium frame auto at Targetmaster.
The price was reasonable.  Still too early to render an opinion.  Seems well made and fits the Mak well.
I'm still in the "very self-conscious" stage of carry.   I'll keep you posted as I acquire experience with it.
                     Regards !
"How strange is youth! You are not ashamed to be a fool, but are ashamed to admit having been one, when admitting it will make you a wise man again!"
                                                                                        Daniel Defoe

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »
I have a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster for our J-frame revolvers. It has earned a spot in my rotation: it's well-made, lightweight, and sticks like glue to the inside of my pocket.
With its stiff straight bottom seam, it's perfect for a flat-bottomed pocket because it helps keep the gun upright. I've had it for six years, and it looks and works like new.

I haven't owned any other DeSantis products, but this one makes me very inclined to give them a chance.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

colt0208

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:49:03 PM »
I carry my Ruger LC9 in a Desantis Nemesis.... Nice little holster. I can throw it in a cargo pocket and it stays right and the coating on the outside makes it stick in the pocket while drawing.... Pretty happy with it so far.. I am patiently waiting on a King Tuk for the LC9 now.... :-\

Siludni

• Old-school citizen, Navy Vet, NRA Life, DSSA
De Santis update
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 07:45:49 PM »
Here is my promised update on the DeSantis Pro stealth:  The holster was tight when new, but loosened up with use.
I felt it necessary to sew on a thumb-snap retaining strap to prevent a potential for the pistol to bounce out of the holster.
Otherwise, still satisfactory.
             Regards!
"How strange is youth! You are not ashamed to be a fool, but are ashamed to admit having been one, when admitting it will make you a wise man again!"
                                                                                        Daniel Defoe