Author Topic: Verizon Store Hares Corner New Castle  (Read 5135 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
Verizon Store Hares Corner New Castle
« on: February 28, 2011, 05:23:25 PM »
Just an FYI the Verizon RETAIL store at Hares Corner in New Castle has in the Verizon Logo "No Concealed Firearms" Remember this is a privately owned store and is NOT a Verizon Corporate Store.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Verizon Store Hares Corner New Castle
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:46:46 PM »
Thanks for the heads up, Sig. 

Now for the proverbial question...  if it's concealed, how will they know?  :D

Never had a reason to go to that store in particular, however, I'll be skipping that store until that sign is removed. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

czer

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:01:26 AM »
But its sort of like saying "Hey, no invisible guns here!" You're right Moosie, how would they know? Plus why would they bother to post the store? Maybe something happened???

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:13:31 AM »
If ignoring the sign is against the law, like at the post office (I know there is debate), I obey the sign.
If it's a public place, like the mall or the movie theater, I don't notice the sign. It's not a crime to fail to notice the sign (here in Delaware, anyway).
If it's a private place, like some crappy Verizon store, I just decide that they don't need my money.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon