Author Topic: Newspaper for Georgetown area?  (Read 3118 times)

1911 Fan

Newspaper for Georgetown area?
« on: March 01, 2011, 05:40:45 AM »
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good paper for publishing my notice? I'm in the Georgetown area, zip code 19947. I really don't want to use the News Journal because they have taken a number of positions I disagree with (that paper is not exactly pro-gun) and they are expensive.

I've seen notices in the Sussex Guide (not really a newspaper, but apparently it works?) and have also considered the Sussex Countian. Any other ideas? Thanks.

czer

Re: Newspaper for Georgetown area?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 03:34:02 PM »
From your question, I might assume you have not taken your cc course yet...They would cover a host of issues like this - for instance, there is an agreed-upon list of newspapers in your area,that meet the criteria of the permitting process and your trainer would be able to guide you on that question. I think most applicants have taken the course first before doing anything else, as a matter of good strategy, to make sure the timing of all the application steps goes right. You will find sections on this website about the steps necessary to get a permit. 

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:52:34 PM »
The Delaware State News covers Georgetown.  They know the process and it is easy.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Aries

• DSF Training
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 11:05:14 PM »
I've seen notices in the Sussex Guide (not really a newspaper, but apparently it works?) and have also considered the Sussex Countian. Any other ideas? Thanks.

I recommend The Guide