Author Topic: Florida Permit  (Read 4971 times)

joe6022

Florida Permit
« on: March 05, 2011, 06:41:20 PM »
Hey All,

Just received my Florida permit in the mail today! 3 months and counting on my De. permit  >:(!!!

Semper Fi
Joe
Semper Fi
Gunny

muleman88

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Florida Permit
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »
congrats!

rocketman

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 11:23:12 PM »
 ;)if i remember it was 6 weeks for fl. 6 months for de . 4 weeks for n.h. and a very stunning 5 days for pa. and thats mail box to mail box

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 11:42:26 PM »
It doesn't always take that long for DE.  Depends on when you apply and if it's a renewal vs a new application.  PA is / was the fastest... now you have to pick it up in person  ::)

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

rocketman

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 11:29:14 AM »
if it took do long because of when i applied the no one should do so on feb. 1

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 02:39:49 PM »
yeah, well... by Feb 1st their up to their elbows in renewals.  New apps come after that. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

rocketman

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 02:35:45 PM »
well that splanz alot lucy ;D

Silverking

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 09:56:15 PM »
Can you direct me to the best place to determine what I need to do to get the Fla. permit?  I just got my DE permit and want to be able to get PA via FL----provided that's the best way to go about it.  Thanks much.

mrjam2jab

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 03:31:43 AM »
Can you direct me to the best place to determine what I need to do to get the Fla. permit?  I just got my DE permit and want to be able to get PA via FL----provided that's the best way to go about it.  Thanks much.

Since your DE permit covers you in FL, I would suggest you get an AZ Permit.  It will give you about the same coverage at half the cost of FL.  A copy of your DE permit will suffice for the training requirement.
I'm not a gun nut.  I'm a 2nd Amendment enthusiast.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 10:17:37 AM »
If your main concern is PA, why not just get a PA permit? They're easy enough to get once you have your DE permit.

Moosie