Author Topic: 302 Tactical Operations Group  (Read 9512 times)

wildbillbjj

302 Tactical Operations Group
« on: March 29, 2011, 03:43:29 AM »
Hello to all!! 302 Tac Ops Group will be holding monthly CCW classes with open enrolment. We will be doing group and private instruction. We are also providing CCW skill development courses designed specifically to help hone the skill set needed to become a well rounded CCW shooter. If I can answer any questions at all in reference to classes and class times here is my contact information.

Bill Walters
302 Tactical Operations Group
302 897 6260

wildbillbjj

Re: 302 Tactical Operations Group
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 02:27:43 PM »
302 Tac Ops Group is holding a CCDW class at our training facility in New Castle this Sunday Sept. 9th start time is 9:45am. If interested please give me a call I have a few spots left open. 302 897 6260 ask for Bill or you can contact me on Facebook @ 302 Tac Ops Group. Thanks WB

wildbillbjj

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 02:50:07 PM »
OFFENSIVE GUN FIGHTING

Handgun II

That’s Right OFFENSIVE!!

Cost: $250 1 Day-$500 2 Day

This course is designed to help you develop the skill set needed to be proficient in the art of gun fighting. This course is specifically designed to enhance your skills in all of the following areas, Mindset of the Gunfight, Combative Shooting Fundamentals, Grip, Stance, and Sight Picture, Drawing from the Holster, Drawing from Concealment, Speed and Tactical Reloading, Shooting While Moving, Use of Cover and Concealment, Reloading, Shot Placement, Double Taps, Engaging Multiple Targets, Moving Targets, Long Range Accuracy, Malfunction Clearing and Failure drills all done under STRESS and in Scenario based settings.

ALL SHOT ON STEEL…….

This is the course you will need when your life depends on you making that split second decision under stress and pressure to place those rounds on target effectively, accurately, and methodically.

We have developed dry practice drills for you to utilize to keep this skill set honed and razor sharp for the times you can’t make it to the range.

You will be introduced to real Gun on Gun Scenarios through the use of Air soft Guns.

This class is great for anyone from the CCW Permit Holder to the Competitive Shooter to the Law Enforcement Officer to the Real World Operator anyone who relies on their gun for everyday protection will gain something from this class.

Gear needed: POSITIVE MIND SET, Functioning Firearm .38 or above, 3 to 5 Magazines or Relaoders for Revolvers, Magazine Holder, Belt, Eye and Ear Protection, Rain Gear.

Ammo Requirement: 700 Rounds per Day of this course

Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail, Hot, Humid, WE SHOOT!!!

Dress Accordingly….302 897 6260 Ask for Bill

wildbillbjj

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 02:05:59 AM »

The 302 Tac Ops Group will be holding its next serries of CCDW classes on February 3rd and March 3rd so please anyone intrested in taking this course please feel free to contact us and we can give you all the info to get you through this process. Our classes fill fast so please dont wait give us a call. Thanks WB

Bill Walters
Owner/Operator
302 Tac Ops Group
wildbillbjj@hotmail.com
302 897 6260