Author Topic: Training classes in Sussex County  (Read 15223 times)

MarinoTactical

• www.marinotactical.com
Training classes in Sussex County
« on: April 08, 2011, 02:22:44 PM »
I am offering CCDW classes in the Milford area. Its a one day course for $150. The course is valid for DE, as well as Florida, Pennsylvania, Virginia and many other States non-resident permits. Group discounts available for 5 students or more, and class size is usually limited to 8 students. I also offer basic handgun and advanced CCDW courses on an as needed basis.
My next 2 CCDW classes are Saturday, 4/9 and Monday 4/11. I have 2 spots available for each of those. I schedule classes on a regular basis, for any day of the week, with enough notice. Feel free to contact me with any questions at marinotactical@gmail.com or 302-542-3755

Thanks,

Marino Tactical Solutions
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:00:01 AM by MarinoTactical »
Marino Tactical Training, Inc.
Certified Instructors for
National Rifle Association
Glock Certified Armorer and Professional Instructor
Utah BCI
Delaware Council on Police Training(COPT)
marinotactical@gmail.com
302-542-3755
www.trainforthefight.com

MarinoTactical

• www.marinotactical.com
Re: Training classes in Sussex County
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 11:14:48 AM »
I finally got a website up and running!

www.marinotactical.com

I'd love some feedback on it from people who are well versed in CCDW issues. Please let me know what you think. Just be gentle, I'm pretty far from a graphic designer.
For anyone interested in the classes, I'm hoping its got lots of answers and good information.
Thanks!
Marino Tactical Training, Inc.
Certified Instructors for
National Rifle Association
Glock Certified Armorer and Professional Instructor
Utah BCI
Delaware Council on Police Training(COPT)
marinotactical@gmail.com
302-542-3755
www.trainforthefight.com

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 08:19:35 PM »
Not a bad site and thanks for putting us on your links list.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

rusirius

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 09:06:45 PM »
Just wanted to say that I just finished taking my CCDW course from Kirk.  He's a great guy and his class was GREAT!  His drills were fantastic and really taught me a lot as well as gave me a lot of scenarios to continue my practice.  Anyway, I'd highly recommend him!

Rfscanner

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 01:12:52 AM »
Took Kirk's basic ccdw class today, Awesome Instructor and class. I would recommend anyone looking to take the course to check him out, that's Marino Tactical Solutions. To let you know it was pretty hot out there today but we all survived. Now I'm one step closer to conceal carry.

Thanks Kirk for a great day.
"A government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, tax paying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust." Founding Fathers.
NRA, DSSA and DSA Member.
Kent County

Gen.5.SSRS

• *Legalize Freedom*
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
Took Kirk's basic ccdw class today, Awesome Instructor and class. I would recommend anyone looking to take the course to check him out, that's Marino Tactical Solutions. To let you know it was pretty hot out there today but we all survived. Now I'm one step closer to conceal carry.

Thanks Kirk for a great day.

I defiantly agree, I was also in Kirk's CCDW class on Saturday 7/23.  Kirk was very knowledgeable, his class and range time with us was informative.  I like Kirk's, train for the fight/real world attitude.  I can't wait now to get to the range to practice some of the things I gained from the course!  I will not hesitate to look at Marino Tactical Solutions again for future courses!!   And yes Kirk, thanks.
--GOD Bless our Service Members--

I will not surrender what it was our fathers died to bear!

Our freedom was won by the citizen-soldier refusing to give in to tyranny. It must be protected by him as well.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »
I live in Kent County, but took my training class for my CCDW from Kirk Marino at his Marino Tactical Solutions in Lincoln, De., and really enjoyed the course. The best thing is it wasn't drug out for several days.  I was able to go, get the course in 1 day and he really knows his stuff. Did the 100 round range shoot. Wasn't just a matter of standing and shooting at a paper target, as in some gun store courses. Lots of tactical info too.

As soon as I get my papers together and get my newspaper ad affidavit I will be filing for my CCDW. That will be around the 19th of Dec. 2011.

Thanks Kirk for all the wealth of knowledge and training. I recommend you to all. Again Thanks!
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

CMF

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 06:31:52 PM »
Just completed my 2nd CCDW permit class with Kirk Marino proprietor of Marino Tactical Solutions in Lincoln. I had initially asked Kirk for the Basic Handgun course for my wife and I would accompany her for support. She has never held a firearm of any sort and I wanted her to be taught by a professional. I told Kirk of my resent experience at another CCDW course [I took a similar course offered in Georgetown and I was very dissatisfied with the entire contents of their class. Without going into details, it was mind numbing] and he suggested to move us up to the CCDW class, reduce the enrollment, and offer additional one-on-one instruction for her. There was one other for a total of 3 students. 
The ENTIRE experience was superb, a comfortable setting, group participation with current information and demonstrations. The relaxed environment allowed us to question openly and understand all facets of personal protection, self-defense, situation avoidance, and CC.
Range time was ample with multiple shooting circumstances, firearm misfire corrections, proper handgun control and stance work. Textbook instruction was magnificent. My wife came away, comfortable with her firearm and very excited about the experience and ready for range work.
I came away educated and eager to endorse Marino Tactical Solutions to anyone thinking of firearm training or permit work.
Thank you Kirk for an exceptional experience!
CMF

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that
one useless man is a shame,
two is a law firm and
three or more is a congress.-- John Adams

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
My wife and I tool our training with Kirk and came away very satisfied.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

double tap

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 07:28:23 PM »
I took Kirk's class. Great instructor. I had a good time and learned a few things.
Double Tap

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »
I took my CCDW training at Marino Tactical in Lincoln at end of November. Did the DSBI thing and put ad in paper. Got  Reference Questionaires complete and filed on December the 19th. I received my CCDW yesterday the 16th of Feb., so were talking about 8 +/- weeks time. That was in Kent County. I highly recommend Kirk Marino's course.  Thanks Kirk.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

firedawg11

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 12:22:16 PM »
Wife and I attended Kirk's training class and were completely satisfied with it.  He's a good instructor and very knowledgeable and patient with all students.  A great experience.
Be polite with all, but intimate with few; and let those few be well tried before giving them your confidence.
~ George Washington

FIREFIGHTER7248

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2013, 04:10:30 AM »
bEST CLASS FOR THE MONEY AT MARINO TACTICAL SOLUTIONS!  JUST FINISHED THE CLASS ON 3/25/13
Sussex County

Newlife503

• Life Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 11:29:57 AM »
I've never been since I live in NCC but have heard a lot of positive reviews.
NRA Life Member
DSSA Member
DE,PA,FL,UT CC Permits
New Castle County