Author Topic: where to find military surplus rifles in Delaware  (Read 6697 times)

czer

where to find military surplus rifles in Delaware
« on: April 13, 2011, 01:15:26 AM »
Can anyone guide me to a shop where I can see a large variety of military surplus rifles, relatively closeby (live in Middletown), and reasonable prices? I am thinking Mosin Nagant, Mausers, Enfields, etc., WWI and WWII vintage. I spent about a half-hour looking through the stock at Steele's shop, near Lewes and got hooked. Are they the best for this kind of thing in Delaware? I usually only see one or two pieces in each shop...not enough to get an idea of the variety available.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: where to find military surplus rifles in Delaware
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 01:57:14 AM »
Czer, there is a gun show at Nur Temple on May 20-22. Usually a fair supply of that which you request. It is on rte 13 north, just past the split with rte 40.
New Castle County

firststatefirearms

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 04:36:20 AM »
Valley Forge Gun Show - June 17th thru June 19th.  Very large selection of military weapons.
An armed citizen refuses to be a victim.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »
This guy has an interesting assortment of older rifles although I cannot say he has the specific types you mentioned.  He is kind of a quirky older gentleman but it is worth browsing his shop.

War Relics Shop 
(302) 422-5487
22955 ARGOS Corner Rd
Milford, DE 19963

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

czer

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 02:28:37 PM »
Thanks, guys!

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 04:03:49 PM »
ROFL, the "quirky" older guy is beyond weird.  Nice enough, but a friend of mine went in there about two years ago.  Walked in and didnt see anyone in the store...  walked up to the counter and waited, started looking around the store thinking someone was just in the back room, etc.  Well, as he's walking around the store, the quirky guy pops off the wall in full camo gear -- full war paint.  He was in with cammo gear and was there on the wall for about 10 minutes.  Scared the crap out of my buddy. 

:)  It takes all kinds!! 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 05:12:27 PM »
ROFL, the "quirky" older guy is beyond weird.  Nice enough, but a friend of mine went in there about two years ago.  Walked in and didnt see anyone in the store...  walked up to the counter and waited, started looking around the store thinking someone was just in the back room, etc.  Well, as he's walking around the store, the quirky guy pops off the wall in full camo gear -- full war paint.  He was in with cammo gear and was there on the wall for about 10 minutes.  Scared the crap out of my buddy. 

:)  It takes all kinds!! 

Moosie
hahahaha thats funny as hell
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!