Author Topic: LabCorp....but Quest Diagnostics doesn't and has better service and less wait!  (Read 7834 times)

prplflh71

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:01:37 AM by Sigarms12 »
"Will work for ammo"

Knotacare

• NRA Endowment Member VFW Life Member
So does Christiana Care & they open at 0600

prplflh71

??? Reply to my complaint to LabCorp;

"Mr. Robbins,

Thank you for taking the time to send us feedback on your recent visit to our patient service center in Milford. I apologize for any inconvenience our corporate policy on hand guns had for you. The intent of this messaging is not for individuals such as yourself or those in a law protecting position but rather those who are not licensed or properly trained in the proper use of firearms. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me."
-This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at privacyofficer@labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA / (877) 234-4722.
"Will work for ammo"

Moosie

• Life Member
???  LMAO!  Oh.. so umm...  isn't this a given?  They should start to post signs that say "no speeding allowed". 

How brilliant. 
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident