Author Topic: Ruger LC9 range report...  (Read 3846 times)

colt0208

Ruger LC9 range report...
« on: June 09, 2011, 01:19:58 AM »
So I picked up a Ruger LC9 on Monday for summertime carry. I love this little pistol. It's small enough to throw in a cargo pocket, and it feels like a feather compared my Glocks. I just ordered a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for it..... So I took it along with me tonight to the range and ran 100 flawless rounds through it. It's actually a nice little shooter for its size. Recoil is not bad for a pocket pistol. I did take it down the night I got it and cleaned all the factory gunk out of it, and a fresh coat of Mobil 1, good to go.

Overall I am really impressed with this little gun. It's a really nice size, built extremely well, fit and finish is excellent. The safety doesn't bother me since I don't use one, and the only downside would be not having the ability to fire without a mag in. Overall its worth taking a look at if your in the market for a sub compact 9mm..

Hdrules

Re: Ruger LC9 range report...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 01:55:06 AM »
That's funny i just went to the range also tonight. With the LC9 and also put 100 rounds down range. Compared to my Glocks it is awesome except for the long trigger pull. But nothing i cant get use to. By the way I LOVE the GLOCKS !!!

colt0208

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 02:44:36 AM »
That's funny i just went to the range also tonight. With the LC9 and also put 100 rounds down range. Compared to my Glocks it is awesome except for the long trigger pull. But nothing i cant get use to. By the way I LOVE the GLOCKS !!!

Were you at ommelanden? We were there around 5:45 and stayed until 7pm...

Knotacare

• NRA Endowment Member VFW Life Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 06:17:24 PM »
Went to North East this morning to fire my LC9 for the first time. No miss fires & it worked perfect. I will carry this in the summer, got 2 extra mags for it too so I'm at 21 rounds.