Author Topic: gun buy back  (Read 2819 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
gun buy back
« on: June 11, 2011, 12:27:48 PM »
   Please call your local senate , rep ect. This is a good program. There are lots of Junk guns in law abiding citizens hands, that are not worth chit. With this program, it will stimulate the economy by giving good money for worthless junk, so more good working firearms can be purchased by law abiding citizens. I'm looking forward to getting rid of a old 6 shots that is unsafe and getting my down payment for my next gun, via the rest of you taxpayers. i believe this law has passed one hurdle, and is in transit to the next group of politicians.. Call today and get it passed!

Thanks
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: gun buy back
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 04:28:30 PM »
I'm calling them alright... but it's to tell them how brilliant this is and to OPPOSE IT!!  It's not a "gun - buy back"... we never purchased from the gov't in the first place.  On top of it, this is for guns that are VOLUNTARILY SURRENDERED by individuals who are not (in most cases) criminals... NOT guns that are confiscated, etc.

First, anything sponsored by Marshall should be automatically dumped.  It's using TAXPAYER money to buy guns that are surrendered.  This deters crime how?  Oh, yeah.  It doesn't.  There is no fiscal accountability and since our state gov't is so responsible with the money they have, I don't see this going any better. 

This is one more way to encourage people to go unarmed!!!!! 

Protect your 2nd Ammendment Rights, folks and call your Senators and tell them to OPPOSE Senate HB 25!!!!!!!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 09:35:25 PM »
This is pure propaganda. They want to make it look like they are doing something but they really aren't.  They will get some old broken down guns and farm guns found in someone's attic.  The criminals will not turn in guns, period.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 01:31:15 PM »
I'm planing on attending every gun buy back and checking out what people bring in and offering $25.00 more for anything that looks good and is worth saving.  ;D
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.