Author Topic: Oral Presentation on CCW Brings Campus Police  (Read 7598 times)

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Oral Presentation on CCW Brings Campus Police
« on: February 28, 2009, 05:39:18 PM »
You have to read this to believe it.

“If you can’t talk about the Second Amendment, what happened to the First Amendment?”

http://therecorderonline.net/2009/02/24/professor-called-police-after-student-presentation/?"are you serious?"

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 08:52:13 PM by hawkeye »

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
Re: Oral Presentation on CCW Brings Campus Police
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »
It woule be interesting to know what he owns. Conneticut law only requires registration of "assault weapons"  not of handguns. I wonder if he is looking into how there is a list of what he owns in existence.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Oral Presentation on CCW Brings Campus Police
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 12:20:26 PM »
I think this professor needs her head examined.  Unless this kid was jumping on a desk brandishing a weapon and creating a rukus, then this is all unnecessary and she should be the one penalized.  Sounds like he was simply making an informative presentation calmly, collected, etc.  Yeah, she's smart to excuse his absences.  Ignorant people really irk me!! 

Hey.. this does give me a topic for my next college class though! LOL

Moose
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident