CCW Methods & Issues > No Carry Locations

philadelphia zoo

<< < (2/4) > >>

Newlife503:
I am about to buy a season pass for my family.  I told my wife we can't go until I have my permit.  Really horrible area.

oldgraygeek:
I drove through that area once at rush hour. I stopped first in line at a red light... and a homeless lady walked out, set a blanket down in front of my bumper, and laid down.

Being an ex-cabdriver, I drove up on the sidewalk, made two large rubber stripes on the road, and left her there for the Volvo behind me to deal with.

Newlife503:

--- Quote from: oldgraygeek on March 21, 2013, 10:00:44 AM ---I drove through that area once at rush hour. I stopped first in line at a red light... and a homeless lady walked out, set a blanket down in front of my bumper, and laid down.

Being an ex-cabdriver, I drove up on the sidewalk, made two large rubber stripes on the road, and left her there for the Volvo behind me to deal with.

--- End quote ---

You could have ran her over, the guy in the Volvo probably did.

29thInfantry:
Planning a trip to the zoo this weekend anyone been here recently and CC'd?  Just looking to see if anything has changed. 

SturmRugerSR9:
My #1 Rule, Stay away from cities. Philadelphia, New York, Baltimore, Washington DC, Wilmington De., etc.  The wild animals are not in the zoo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version