Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 29045 times)

Moosie

• Life Member
Re: Welcome
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2010, 04:09:04 AM »
Yeah, thankfully not all of us were fat bodies. They replace Marine (my @@@ rides in navy equipment)  with a lot of things from what I saw and heard. Not all bad though.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Mags

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
I was into High Power Rifle Shooting and Combat Rifle Shooting competition in the service and being retired since 1993 have always been interested in pistol shooting.  The M1911A1 was my TOE weapon as a radio operator in Vietnam with the USMC.  I feel the need to have a hand gun for personal protection and for my family.  So I will be going through the procedures to obtain a CDW Permit.

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2010, 09:27:00 PM »
Mags welcome to the forum.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »
New (old) to the forum. I used to be a member here a long time ago and was off for a while. Now I am back again, to stay  ;D

I like 1911s and Glocks  ;D

Thanks Sigarms12!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 06:19:17 PM by Luke11:21 »

ALtoDE

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 03:00:02 PM »
Excellent forum!  I moved from Alabama to DE in November.  I held the Alabama pistol permit and carried without incident for the past four years, and I'm hoping to get a DE CCW permit this year (if I can find the references).  Glad to join the community.

KYLE1911

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2011, 03:01:17 AM »
Hello everyone I live in Newark, I have lived in Delaware my whole life 31yrs.. I am looking to get my conceal carry permit, I did some bail enforcement work in the past and I might be looking to get back into the field.. Right now I am trying to get all the information I can on everything I need to do so I don't make a mistake with my paperwork.

rocketman

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2011, 11:33:34 PM »
 :) hello from sunny hockessin,, cc for about a year, now starting to exercise. my rights of course. open carry often with no negative response so far. i am choosing my venue to fit my own comfort level. cc in church but open most other places except the ones i don't want to get through ( sorry i don't know how to spell it) out of.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 01:06:45 AM by Sigarms12 »

anjdrifter

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
Hi  neat site.. I do have a question  how or can I find a list of qualified ccw instructors.saw the ones here but I believe there are many more .couldnt find any lists to choose somebody in area for classes for my wife.Checked the state sites.. any help would be helpful
Sussex county, NRA certified instructor -pistol-rifle- shotgun ,doj approved instructor

21fred

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2011, 02:03:55 AM »

New member - I have hunted and shot (skeet, some pistol and bow) on and off all my life.  Am thinking of getting  a permit for protection of self and family. 

I will  rely on this group for  advice, etc. 

Thanks in advance..

by the way anjdrifter - there is a shooting range / gun shop in Dover that conducts the classes - don't know if it is appropriate for me to give the name on this forum or not.

Thanks!

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2011, 11:49:46 PM »
Again welcome all our new members
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Mbren1313

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2011, 04:34:38 PM »
I have arived! New to the forum, avid deer hunter, around guns all my life and a new permit holder.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2011, 09:15:50 PM »
Mbren1313,

Welcome!!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident