Author Topic: First State Firearms Training - Concealed Carry Classes  (Read 9694 times)

FSFT

First State Firearms Training - Concealed Carry Classes
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:37:43 AM »
I've been planning on joining this forum for a long time and now I'm finally here. My son and I have been teaching the Delaware Concealed Carry class since 2008 and have instructed over 440 students. Classes are generally* one day in length and designed to satisfy the requirement for completion of a firearms training course prior to obtaining a CCDW Permit in Delaware. The training also satisfies the training requirement needed to apply for a Florida non-resident permit. **

*   Persons with no experience with a handgun will require a basic safety training class prior to attending CCDW class.  Contact us at www.firststatefirearmstraining.com  or call  834-0333.
**    If you are a Delaware resident you must obtain a Delaware CCDW permit to carry concealed in the state.  The Florida non-resident permit merely adds additional states in which you may carry concealed.  Contact us for additional information on these subjects.

Dave Johnson
First State Firearms Training
302-834-0333

czer

Re: First State Firearms Training - Concealed Carry Classes
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »
Hey Dave, welcome. I really enjoyed your class, it was very instructive. It took a few months but everything you told me, was vital in getting my license. I especially appreciated how you were available for my numerous questions by phone. You got me to the point where I was comfortable with the permitting process. I would recommend your course to anyone.

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:10:02 PM »
I took Dave's class in 2009, and would also recommend it to all. Glad Dave joined this board as he is a wealth of knowledge. Hope he contributes regularly.
New Castle County

John

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 01:00:11 AM »
Another Happy Customer Here!  Welcome Dave.

colt0208

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
Welcome Dave.... Took my class with you.... You do a great job.... Thanks again!!

joe6022

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 11:38:59 PM »
Welcome Dave nice to see you here!!
i took your class last year on Halloween and it was great!!
i have since gone on to get my De, Pa and Fl permits!

Semper Fi
Joe
Semper Fi
Gunny