Author Topic: Let the waiting game begin!  (Read 23284 times)

scottf

Re: Let the waiting game begin!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 10:19:52 AM »
I think Lancaster is the way to go. Plan on taking the motorcycle for the scenic trip.

Bmel17

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 10:25:45 AM »
I love taking the harley up that way~   ;D good call!

oldgraygeek

• Life Member
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 11:24:05 AM »
Pa
 Last week at Lancaster. In and out with permit in 15 minutes. PS take 896 to stay out of MD.
Craig
Watch out on 896: it does enter Maryland for about 500 feet of roadway, right at the Little Egypt Road intersection.
"She's petite, extremely beautiful, and heavily armed."
--Sheriff Bud Boomer, Canadian Bacon

Wickedrex

« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2012, 12:35:15 PM »
I've been doing quite a bit of riding up in that area.  Really is a pretty ride, especially in early summer.  Now if you apply up in Lancaster and get your non-resident permit, will that cover you for the entire state including Philly?  Sorry if it's a brilliant question.  I just hear people applying so many different counties in PA and just not sure why?  Do they process differently county to county up there as well?
--Jay--

Bmel17

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 01:39:58 PM »
Any county you get a PA LTCF from covers the whole state of PA including Philthy

joek

• NRA Life Member, USCG veteran
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 11:42:32 PM »
I have received my hearing notice for the end of August.  I have everything in order to tell the judge.  I am going to honest and open with him/her.  If they deny my permit here I'll just switch my driver's license to Florida since I am there more than half the year anyway and be legal again.  I have my Florida, Maine, and NH permits already.

joek

• NRA Life Member, USCG veteran
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 06:17:22 PM »
Game over!   I had my hearing and the judge said.........APPROVED!   I also sat in on several others appeals.  Very interesting stuff and learned a lot listening to the other appeals. 

I did not have an attorney and I was 100% honest with the judge.