Author Topic: What are you carrying?  (Read 31418 times)

Blue Hen Firearms

Re: What are you carrying?
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 01:39:53 PM »
Moosie,  I have a Springfield XD subcompact in 40 in stock. I'm located just above the canal, so its not too too far for ya.
NRA Business Alliance Member

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 05:02:36 PM »
Mucho Grassy @@@

Oh, ummmm.....  I guess grass isn't too bad....  Could be black top....  OUCH!  And pick it up while movin round, then you dont have to worry about...
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 10:13:53 PM »
Hey Moosie are you looking for a compact or a sub compact? I carry the Glock 32 which is a compact and very easy to conceal.Also its in .357 sig such a nice nasty little round.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

prplflh71

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 06:02:01 AM »
Kimber Custom CDP II .45 ACP in a Milt Sparks Versa Max II when dress code permits. S&W M&P 340 CT in a DeSantis pocket holster otherwise.

"Will work for ammo"

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »
Sig,

Not subcompact... can't get my hands around it LOL.  I just want something that I can wear a little more comfortably during the summer without having to wear a fleece in 90 degree heat!! 

I'm still playing with my holsters and trying to modify it for my taste / women's figure.  I wore my .40 via an OWB holster last week during a shopping trip.  Luckily that day it was a little chilly out so I got to wear a jacket.  It wasn't too uncomfortable, but I did feel like I should keep checking every mirror to see if it was sticking out as much as it felt like it was! LOL  It wasn't.  Couldn't even see it. 

I did like the OWB, but it angled out, so I'm playing with attaching it a little higher up and tying it in some.  When I figure something out, I'll be taking orders for all your wives...   hehehehehehee  just kidding.  well.. not really.  But I dont want to commit to that yet. 

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2009, 11:34:53 PM »
Just recently switched my main carry gun to a Springfield XD subcompact in 40 S&Whttp://www.springfield-armory.com/xd.php?version=62 in a Crossbreed supertuck.
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »
You couldn't resit getting the XD could you.  ;D

GunEnvy

• Life Member
  • NRA Life Member
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »
LOL  you knew it was gonna happen
Honey I swear I've had that gun for years!

ssgt_acft_mech

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »
wow not too many ppl in this forum huh? anyway, Winter time I usually carry my G22 or my Colt DE Mk II Officers with a cheap OWB from Uncle Mike's. Summer carry a G27 in either a cheap Uncle Mike's IWB which is extremely comfortable to me or a Galco OWB. I usually have my shirts untucked and kind of heavy for anyone elses liking. I'm thinking about getting a G23 or a Sig, but I want to try out the Sig first. I like the look just don't know how it would feel in my hands when I goto pull the trigger.

MarkG

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2010, 10:41:35 AM »
I have a G23, which I find difficult to conceal during the summer.  Thinking of getting a G27.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »
I find that my SW Sigma (9 and .40) is also difficult to conceal (summer or winter) BUT, it's not completely impossible to do so.  I'm still in search of a more compact firearm.  Blue Hen, I'm gonna come see you real soon!  :) 

And SSgt, the activity in various threads and forums comes and goes. Depends on the weather and the time of year!  Feel free to start some topics!

Rebecca
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2010, 11:46:15 PM »
Durring the Summer I carry a G 32 and in the winter I've been carrying a Sig 228 and neither of them do I find any difficulty concealing.

boarder2280

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2010, 02:47:10 PM »
Glock 27 (with the extra round extension), in a Blackhawk Serpa CQC.  I'm fairly small framed, so hiding anything much larger can be a pain (and the wife always buys my clothes on the smaller side... we're working on that)  :)

Cheers

Boarder
M9 - Expert
M16 - Expert
Florida CCW

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
Sig, I just saw your post on this.  Of course you don't find either of those hard to conceal! Whens the last time you wore a pair of snug fitting low rise jeans?  :)  Yeah.. couple those with a sweater that doesn't look like a mumu and voila! You'll have a harder time concealing. 

ROFL.. sorry.  I'm just picturing you in a pair of snug fitting low rise jeans.  hehehehee  :) 

Who loves ya!

Moosie

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »
Moosie are you stalking me again and looking in my windows. LMAO