Author Topic: deccw newbie  (Read 4447 times)

donlyle28

deccw newbie
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:16:00 AM »
hello everyone!
name's lyle, from wilmington. I have a glock 19, been shooting down at ommelanden range, but not recently due to my right shoulder surgery. basically I'm just new to everything right now, just had this gun for home protection. But lately been thinking about open carrying or conceal carrying. trying to get all good info's and meet fellow armed folks here..
God Bless and hope all is well.
Stay safe all the time.
‎"Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody" Romans 12:18

Condition 1

• Life Member
Re: deccw newbie
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
donlyle28, welcome to deccw and congratulations on your decision to get your ccdw permit.

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 02:38:18 PM »
Welcome,
A lot of great information here. Don't be afraid to go back some in the different forums here. Most of your questions have already been asked and  answered before I bet.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

donlyle28

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 05:35:56 PM »
donlyle28, welcome to deccw and congratulations on your decision to get your ccdw permit.

Thank you. I only have the Florida and Virgina ccw, but I am still searching on the requirements and how to obtain one for delaware ccw.
‎"Do everything possible on your part to live in peace with everybody" Romans 12:18

donlyle28

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
Welcome,
A lot of great information here. Don't be afraid to go back some in the different forums here. Most of your questions have already been asked and  answered before I bet.

Thank you very much! I will surely do that.

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »
Hi Lyle and Welcome!!

We look forward to your questions and contributions to the board.

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident

Capnball

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 01:04:30 AM »
Welcome aboard!
I think you'll find the folks here on the forum to be a right nice group of people, always willing to help.

donlyle28

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 03:44:34 AM »
Hi Lyle and Welcome!!

We look forward to your questions and contributions to the board.

Moosie

Thanks!

donlyle28

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 03:50:46 AM »
Currently working on my CCDW now.. got my references done, passport picture done, publication from news journal done, finger printing scheduled for the 31st of May... cant wait to hand it off to the prothonotary office.. (but still a little bit scared of what their decision would be)  ::)sigh.. cross fingers, hopefully everything will be smooth..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 03:36:05 PM by donlyle28 »