Author Topic: How many time a month do you practice shooting?  (Read 2642 times)

Bogey

How many time a month do you practice shooting?
« on: March 29, 2012, 09:45:26 PM »
I try to shoot 150 week..
The things you see when you don't have a gun.....

Siludni

• Old-school citizen, Navy Vet, NRA Life, DSSA
Re: How many time a month do you practice shooting?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 06:51:22 PM »
My shooting schedule is primarily controlled by my finances. When I'm flush, I go shooting.
When I'm broke, I do not.
                 Regards!
"How strange is youth! You are not ashamed to be a fool, but are ashamed to admit having been one, when admitting it will make you a wise man again!"
                                                                                        Daniel Defoe

Capnball

Re: How many time a month do you practice shooting?
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:47:19 AM »
My goal, which lately I've been managing to meet fairly well, mostly due to the nice weather is one full practice session at the range once per month and in between, some air rifle shooting which I can do safely in the backyard - I do that once per week for about an hour, sometime two. The air rifle off hand helps keep the breath and trigger control work going and it's fun too. I do need more hand-gun practice and have been thinking of an air pistol for ease and expense control. Driving to the range and then shooting well..... its a toss up between whats more expensive, the ammo or the gas.