Author Topic: The Crossbreed  (Read 8016 times)

Willie848

The Crossbreed
« on: April 06, 2012, 09:05:29 PM »
Is there anyone in here that can tell me what other firearm will fit the crossbreed holster beside the glock. Anyone have a list of firearms that would fit the crossbreed. All I see is the glock and the crossbreed what about the other guns.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
Re: The Crossbreed
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 09:47:44 PM »
Visit their web site. Click on the holster you are considering and it will give you a complete list.  Almost anything.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Willie848

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 01:53:20 AM »
Visit their web site. Click on the holster you are considering and it will give you a complete list.  Almost anything.

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

Thanks for the response question cow or horse hide which is better I'm trying to decide.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
Here is the web site's answer:
Horsehide is a denser and tighter grained flesh than cowhide. This results in it being more moisture resistant. Customers in very humid climates or who tend to sweat heavily find this to be a useful option as horsehide tolerates dampness better. Horsehide is only available in natural as it's moisture resistance can also cause it to not take dye well. Additionally, the natural finish is very attractive on Horsehide.

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Willie848

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »
Here is the web site's answer:
Horsehide is a denser and tighter grained flesh than cowhide. This results in it being more moisture resistant. Customers in very humid climates or who tend to sweat heavily find this to be a useful option as horsehide tolerates dampness better. Horsehide is only available in natural as it's moisture resistance can also cause it to not take dye well. Additionally, the natural finish is very attractive on Horsehide.

You are the man, thanks.