Author Topic: about to take ccdw training course need info  (Read 5169 times)

monty_gootee

about to take ccdw training course need info
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:53:09 AM »
need to know what the delaware ccdsw packet is. the packet i need to turn into the prothonotary. if anyone could email me a copy or guide where to find it online it would be helpful and greatly appriciated.
                                email is montylgootee@yahoo.com                                                        thanks monty

monty_gootee

Re: about to take ccdw training course need info
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 03:35:12 AM »
addingto my last questions what are some reason to be declined your ccdw card. after doing all the proper paper work and training.i know i cant wait but nervous too. its alot of money to protect u and your family but i willing to pay the prices to protect me and my family. worried about doing all the work and effort and being denied. just trying to find a home to rent i have lost  3000 dollars since feb. due to fradulant lease really cant afford to lose again.

Hawkeye

• Life Member
  • Jihad This!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 10:34:48 AM »
Here is the link for your forms.
http://courts.delaware.gov/Superior/weapons.stm

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they suppress.
Sussex County

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »
This is just my opinion, but these might get you denied: drinking and driving, aggressive driving, assault and battery, protection from abuse order against you, drug charges, etc etc
New Castle County

Willie848

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 01:16:54 AM »
addingto my last questions what are some reason to be declined your ccdw card. after doing all the proper paper work and training.i know i cant wait but nervous too. its alot of money to protect u and your family but i willing to pay the prices to protect me and my family. worried about doing all the work and effort and being denied. just trying to find a home to rent i have lost  3000 dollars since feb. due to fradulant lease really cant afford to lose again.

I think the first thing you need to do my friend is calm down before you do anything, you sound a little stressed out to me.
Get you head and your business together first then put your papers in. Just a little advice before you get started.

monty_gootee

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 05:56:32 PM »
well i do appriciate all your advice. your right i am a little tense now that i feel i have no worries i think i am going to get through this thanks u guys. i have never been convicted i am a clean straight going fellow.     Does ccdw applicants have to take drug test? If so would i be able to use a valid drug test sheet from my job, they test us on a month to month basis. dont wanna sound cheap but trying to make the process less exspensive as possible lol my budget is getting low.

Capnball

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »
Monty, take your time and read the instructions for the paper work carefully before you begin filling it out. Review the sections of the law on the link that Hawkeye posted. If you have any questions, the good folks on this forum are always willing to help you find an answer. This will be a rather long process for you but don't be discouraged, it can be done. Just take one step at at time.

monty_gootee

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 03:08:08 AM »
thank you cap i did pass my training courses and now i am soon to begin my security gaurd courses. the trintacusa group was very educational fun and direct with their lessons \. i will be slowly advancing to the next steps to complete all the courses useful for surcurity and law enforment. i do have a question. we all know the 2nd amendment states that we have the right to bear arms well nothing is mention about permits or liscense so why do they say we have the rights tp bear arms but we have to pay so much to do so. i find it a little betraying toward the founding fathers and what they wrote for the american citizen. no affense but i dont wanna hear that the laws have change and they want to make sure criminals dont bear arms(regaurdless what the law states they will bear) take new jersey for insticts you cant carry their and their is still and rediculous crime rate. and they took the rights to bear away. now you have a state where dealers have control and the good citizen pay for it in the end

mominde

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 11:34:29 PM »
Monty, you are right that we shouldn't need a lic. to bear arms.  Too many have abused that right though.  DE has an open carry law, but so many non-2nd ammendmentors get scared if they see a gun.  In my opinion, it's better to have in case, but not be a target.  Always ok to have at home with proper safeguards though!  Good luck figuring it all out.