Author Topic: Prothonotary and fingerprints  (Read 2222 times)

SweetPete

Prothonotary and fingerprints
« on: April 17, 2012, 05:28:16 PM »
Ok, so I got fingerprinted today and they said they would send the prints to the prothonotary office in 2-4 weeks. I thought they would just give me a copy to turn it in with my application. What do I do now? Wait 2-4 weeks? Submit with receipt/verification? I'm just wondering what everyone else did at this point. Thanks!

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: Prothonotary and fingerprints
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »
Submit with receipt/verification. No need to wait if the rest of the paperwork is ready.
New Castle County

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »
I had mine done in Kent County and they gave me my receipt and paperwork that you need for the application on the spot. You don't send the fingerprints in yourself. You will not get a copy of that.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Moosie

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:24:04 AM »
As Sturm said, no fingerprints will be given to you, only the reciept which is what you need to submit with your packet.

Be sure to make a photo copy of EVERYTHING for your records should they lose both copies of your application along with any attachments. 

Good Luck and keep us posted!!

Moosie
"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." (James Madison, The Federalist Papers)

Southern Kent County Resident