Author Topic: First State Firearms Training Concealed Carry classes UPDATE  (Read 6465 times)

FSFT

Since my last post in Nov.of last year, at which time we had taught over 440 students, we have passed the 600 students trained mark.
I just wanted to thank all of people who have not only signed up and completed their training with us, but also those who were kind enough to refer others to do the same and those who commented positively about our classes.

No one knows what the future holds for gun ownership and concealed carry, but we are doing our best to train and prepare as many law abiding people as we can, while we can. Again, many thanks to all of you for supporting the cause and "BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Remember:

Preparedness, Awareness and Avoidance

Fishhunter911

Re: First State Firearms Training Concealed Carry classes UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 11:12:55 PM »
Looking forward to taking your class real soon!

FSFT

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »
Works for me! See you soon.

Dave

Harleyrider

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 08:29:06 PM »
Hi Dave, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Vic
Vic
"I believe that every day on earth is another chance to get it right." Steve Earle

Bmel17

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 05:16:45 PM »
I took my class with Dave and Jeff and could not have been happier.  It was a fun and informative class. Highly recommend First State Firearms!

Fishhunter911

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 10:23:57 PM »
I had scheduled to take the course this coming Saturday, but due to personal crap, I had to cancel  :(   . I am defiantly going to reschedule with Dave. While emailing back and forth I could tell he is very knowledgeable.

MikeF

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 01:53:33 AM »
Took the class with Dave back in January and had a good experience with him.  Thanks Dave!  Now if only NCC would get their butt in gear and send me my license!!!

Wickedrex

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »
Dave and his son are stand up guys.  The class is super informative and very interactive.  I also took my class with them back in January and through all of his wisdom and advice have been carrying legally for almost a month now.  Being a hunter since I was able to walk and shooting on a recreational and competition level just as long, I still learned a ton in the class!  You can't beat First State Firearms Training!  Thanks again Dave!

--Jason Lang--
--Jay--

HikerToo

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 07:18:22 PM »
Does First State Firearms have a website?
If not, then what is the best method to get info on this company and course they offer?
Thanks
CZ 75 BD 9mm
CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm
Ruger LCR .38
S&W 4" revolver .38

joek

• NRA Life Member, USCG veteran
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 08:39:44 PM »