Author Topic: Another new permit holder from Wilmington  (Read 2308 times)

Tandem

Another new permit holder from Wilmington
« on: May 30, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »
Hello, all.  My name is Brent and I just received my CCDW, last month.  I was fortunate, I got it in just under 3 months - in NCC!  Applied 1/25 and received in the mail 4/21.

I have just taken up pistol shooting in the last year and I really enjoy going to Targetmaster, a couple of times per month.  I have ambitions of competing in IDPA, as time goes on.  I look forward to drawing on the experience in this forum to smooth my path to responsible concealed carry, routinely.
NRA Life Member
DE/PA CCDW Permit Holder

Obleo

• Life Member
Re: Another new permit holder from Wilmington
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »
Way to go Brent!  Reinforcing our 2nd amendment 1 person at a time.  I'm fairly new to this site and have already learned a bunch of good information.  It's amazing what a little interactive communication with others will produce.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Joe Cim

Re: Another new permit holder from Wilmington
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 03:17:30 PM »
Congrats!!!

It is good to be able to provide your own protection. I'm glad to see more and more people are doing the same these days. I have had my DE CCW and PA CCW for over five years now and when I can not carry I feel like something is missing. But I always have a blade for back up. I am very new to this site too and from what I can tell so far there are lots of great people here. I don't know if you have thought about getting your PA CCW but it is well worth it. They changed some things up to get it now but still worth it. I just went to PA last week to renew and it is a pain but again well worth it. If I can't carry to another state I don't go to that state. Ok now I am rambling a bit to much now. Congrats again and thanks for your time.

Joe Cim
"It is better to stand for Freedom alone then to sit down with everyone willing to be a slave" Joe Cim