Author Topic: 302TacOps CCW Course with Bill Walters  (Read 3056 times)

Kensk8man

302TacOps CCW Course with Bill Walters
« on: October 07, 2012, 05:09:49 PM »
I've been reading some of the reviews here on the board. I have to say this site is a great resource for DE CCW. Prior to choosing a Course and Instructor I did an exhaustive search on local providers, location, content and costs. I leaned towards the 302TacOps Course instructed by Bill Walters. My selection was solidified when I actually spoke to Bill in person.

I was immediately impressed by Bill's demeanor and obvious concern for promoting responsible CCW. I use the word responsible because it was instantly apparent that Bill's primary goal is to prepare individuals physically and emotionally for CCW.

I've been shooting handguns for over 30 years, and I was sure that there was little I could learn in a basic CCW course. Bill proved me wrong on that count, and I am humbled.

Throughout the course, Bill drew upon his own extensive experience and real-world experiences to relate course materials.

Real-world defensive shooting techniques differ greatly from those used for target shooting and plinking, and I only realized after working with Bill how unprepared I was to handle an adrenaline rushed real-time defensive scenario. I picked up several pointers and greatly improved my skills after working with Bill at the range.

One thing I took away from the course answered a question that haunted me for years. The question is asked almost all the time by too many people to count.

I no longer ask the question:"When can I shoot someone?"

302TacOps Bill Walters class changed my mind set, and I no longer wonder about when I CAN shoot someone.

The new question I ask, is one I only have to ask myself:
"When do I HAVE to shoot?"

If you're thinking about responsible CCW and you want the best, contact Bill @ 302TacOps. You won't be disappointed.

302TacOps also provides advanced training. You'll find me doing exactly that in the spring :-)