Author Topic: FFL transfers  (Read 3614 times)

TCRken

FFL transfers
« on: October 07, 2012, 05:23:41 PM »
As I am a newbie in Delaware, I'm looking for direction of someone who can do FFL transfers.  Back in Colorado, my gunclub (Triggertime) would do a FFL transfer for $25.  I've checked a couple of the gun shops but they'll only do consignments and charge a fee of 20% to 25% of the sale price.

I'm at a point of age now where I'm not climbing mountains and going back country hunting... a tree stand for deer may be all there is now.  I've got a number of rifles I'd like to put on Gunbroker or Auction Arms to sell that I won't be using any more.  Starting off, I've a Ruger #1 in 338 WM & a custom 375 H&H I want to sell.

Anyone have any suggestions as to a FFL holder who would do the transfer for around the $25?

Ken

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
Re: FFL transfers
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 09:24:31 PM »
First state firearms and Federal Firearms are both FFL dealers on this forum. $15 for DECCW members.
New Castle County

TCRken

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 10:17:53 PM »
Thanks.  I'll look for their websites.

jslacker

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 12:25:44 AM »
...$15 for DECCW members.

That's a sweet deal, and an awesome courtesy being extended for which I am thankful!
It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
 -Samuel Adams

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
federalfirearm@rocketmail.com
firststatefirearms@verizon.net
New Castle County