Author Topic: Myans could be right.  (Read 1819 times)

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Myans could be right.
« on: December 19, 2012, 11:33:47 PM »
NRA STATEMENT

12/18/2012

The National Rifle Association of America is made up of four million moms and dads, sons and daughters - and we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken by the news of the horrific and senseless murders in Newtown.

Out of respect for the families, and as a matter of common decency, we have given time for mourning, prayer and a full investigation of the facts before commenting.

The NRA is prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.

The NRA is planning to hold a major news conference in the Washington, DC area on Friday, December 21.

Details will be released to the media at the appropriate time.
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.

TwistedKarma

• Administrator
  • Life Member
Re: Myans could be right.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:05:06 AM »
   Dicks stopped,
   Cheaper than dirt stopped.
   Rumor that GB shut down today,  just looks laggy to me.

In England, A series of school shootings  are what started the ban .  "Only 2."
  We had the flake in the movies.  The mall and CT.   , kid with crossbow?
People are off the hook in every forum.   

We all know something is coming our way.    Lil Johnny in CT.  was a troll.   Apples dont fall far from the tree.    If someone is mental,  and kicked out of school,  at what point should we look at Johnnys mom's house, and check for trip wires in her front yard? 
Should we be the ones kicking Lil johnny under the bus on friday?
Should we loose our rights to own firearms?  Or loose our right to privacy, and Doctors can talk to homeland security?  After they ban Semi's,  Then its pumps and revolvers, then we are down to knifes.    Maybe we can still own Air rifles? 

A person with a  mental problem caused this.   Friday, we will see who they blame and punish.    We will get past it, and move on.   I have kids, I have talked to them about ADDHD, and other kids with behaivor problems.   Hopefully some of you others have reached out and educated others. 

Friday, we will prove the myans wrong, and move on.   
Just trying to survive in the second Great Deprssion.