Author Topic: CZ-75 Worthy of Comment?  (Read 3177 times)

Obleo

• Life Member
CZ-75 Worthy of Comment?
« on: December 05, 2012, 05:11:40 PM »
I’ve looked for comments on CZ-75 or CZ Tactical and must have missed them somehow.  Does this import rate a mention or discussion here?  My interest is stoked.
Proud resident of Kent County DE

Condition 1

• Life Member
Re: CZ-75 Worthy of Comment?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 11:07:14 PM »
They get good reviews. I wouldn't be concerned about carrying the SA version, however I wouldn't buy one just because I have had some issues with CZ (Dan Wesson to be more precise). The guns themselves, from reviews, seem to be gtg.

Kimber HD

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 12:19:54 AM »
Wow - really ???  I have a DW ECO - and its been top notch thus far (maybe 1k rds or so..).  You are the first to bring up anything negative about DW.

Condition 1

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 06:34:10 PM »
Obleo, sorry for the thread hijack.

Kimber HD, congrats on your pistol, good you are satisfied. I have had two DW CBOBs. No longer have any. The guns are good, well made and reliable 1911s. My problem was with their customer service with a cosmetic issue on my last DW. Their CS is not the best, also keep on mind their warranty is good for five years, and they are very good enforcing that. If you look around you will find a few customers unhappy, there is a thread going on right now on 1911forum about someone who got a refund from CZ on a Valor.

Any good company can put out a blemish product, but the way they stand behind their products also dictates if I will give my business to them or not.

Kimber HD

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 01:36:14 AM »
Condition -
  Thanks for your info and feedback...I can't look back now I guess...But will see how things pan out over the next couple of years.

Sorry for going OT...back to the regularly scheduled topic  :D