Author Topic: Ammo at......  (Read 83742 times)

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
Re: Ammo at......
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2014, 10:55:00 PM »
I went to Georgetown to go plinking with a friend today and stopped in to the Walmart there and they had just got a case of 9MM round nose FMJ ammo. I bought one @ $21.97. They had about 40 boxes of 50rounds at 10AM this morning.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

sethinde

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2014, 04:36:36 AM »
Girl Scout Cookie booth with my daughter at Elkton Super Walmart.  Had to check for ammo before I left.  They had most everything 7.62, 5.52, .223, 45, 9mm -4 boxes left - but had the 1200 round 497.00 ammo box deal (which really isnt).

No  .40 or .22

Was so mad when I realized that I Volunteered in MD... Not my first choice.  The next Booths will be in DE.

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2014, 02:06:46 AM »
Girl Scout Cookie booth with my daughter at Elkton Super Walmart.  Had to check for ammo before I left.  They had most everything 7.62, 5.52, .223, 45, 9mm -4 boxes left - but had the 1200 round 497.00 ammo box deal (which really isnt).

No  .40 or .22

Was so mad when I realized that I Volunteered in MD... Not my first choice.  The next Booths will be in DE.

To each their own, but just as an fyi you know the girl scouts have taken a hard left lately supporting and recognizing those like Nancy Pelosi and wendy davis as "role models" right? TO each their own some support them. Many dont' know. I had someone at the mall ask me and when I declined cookies the parent is like "come on just 1 box". I would not have said something, but I informed them of some of the ties with PLanned parenthood and Girl SCouts. The parent did not have a clue. I told her to look it up, but again to each their own. I just hate it when people don't know.
"We are all entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts"

sethinde

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2014, 03:27:12 AM »
Didn't know that, but will look into it thanks,  I thought it was a good thing for my daughter to do.   I think the cookie sale thing is a bit ridiculous, but I understand that they have to pay for trips and such for the troop.  The troop is almost pushy to have the girls take cookie booth time., which I don't like.  I'll most likely do more than the required hours with my daughter, but I will not be standing outside with her in the cold for more than 2 hours at a time.     

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »
Sethinde

Most Maryland Walmarts still sell rifles, shotguns and ammo. They are not subject to Markell/Biden.
I know they have enough faults of their own with O'Malley, but you are still able to buy guns and ammo in Walmart. I stop to the one in Denton and Easton once in a while to get ammo, which they usually have.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Lumspond

• Life Member
  • NRA life member
« Reply #80 on: February 09, 2014, 03:09:34 PM »
Thanks for the info Silverbullet. Maybe we could start a posting listing businesses and organizations that support the left and right? I've heard AARP is left, but have never researched that.
New Castle County

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #81 on: February 09, 2014, 03:15:33 PM »
Thanks for the info Silverbullet. Maybe we could start a posting listing businesses and organizations that support the left and right? I've heard AARP is left, but have never researched that.

I do know AARP supports Obamacare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

joep19934

• Life Member
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2014, 05:24:38 PM »
Camden Walmart had a bunch of 9mm TulAmmo this morning.
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
BRIDGEVILLE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB Member
Delaware State Sportsman's Association

soulstealer

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
www.gunbot.net.......Never used this site, but I have been on it several times seeing what ammo is going for. It seems legit.

joep19934

• Life Member
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2014, 10:06:45 PM »
www.gunbot.net.......Never used this site, but I have been on it several times seeing what ammo is going for. It seems legit.
That's the site to use ! I watch for 22LR, 9mm & 40 S&W
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits
Delaware State Sportsman's Association

seniorgeek

• Life Member
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2014, 11:24:28 AM »
www.gunbot.net is very legit. I have made many purchases from the links listed. They are very accurate on current pricing from the sources listed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Member
Combat Veteran
Southeastern Sussex County

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2014, 02:27:42 PM »
Gunbot is great. I've used it twice for ammo and when I got my reloading bench setup I watched its reloading/powder section for about 2 weeks. On a refresh I found a half dozen powders available which I specifically wanted and placed a sizable order to offset the hazmat fee on shipping powder.

Note.. If you wish to use it for powder you really need to be fast! I've seen some places sell trailer loads of supplies in minutes once its listed on Gunbot.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2014, 02:40:15 PM »
http://www.xtremebullets.com/default.asp

XTremeBullets currently has all Plated bullets on sale ending today for 10% off using code 10offALLplated (case sensitive). I believe they also offer free shipping as well. Good bullets, free and fast shipping on both my orders.

Figured I'd pass this along to any reloaders looking for a new supply  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

robberbaron

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2014, 05:42:56 PM »
Ditto on X-Treme. I have loaded more than 2000 of them in 9mm and .40 S&W and they have been very good.

joep19934

• Life Member
« Reply #89 on: April 05, 2014, 12:45:33 AM »
Free Shipping on any in stock Ammo !
http://www.freedommunitions.com/#&panel1-2
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:48:58 AM by joep19934 »
18 Day Turnaround
Kent County
NRA Member
DE/PA CCDW permits