Author Topic: Galco King Tuk  (Read 4603 times)

Schmenge

Galco King Tuk
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:14:05 PM »
I didn't want to wait a month or more for a Supertuk, and I got a $50 gift card for Cabelas for Christmas, so I ordered a King Tuk for my XDm 3.8 .45. It arrived today.

Initial impression, good quality leather. Well made. The gun is a perfect fit. Very comfortable so far. I've been wearing it all day, standing, sitting, walking, no issues. Nice easy draw and easy to re-holster. It conceals well with the shorter mag and the extended mag too. I'm wearing it at about 4 o'clock. It squeaks a little when I walk, or maybe that's my old knees. I any case, I'll apply a little oil (to the holster, not my knees) and that should take care of it.

If I remember, I'll update in about a week.
Schmenge
NRA Patron Member

Schmenge

Re: Galco King Tuk
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 02:22:43 PM »
This holster is a keeper. I rubbed it down with a little saddle soap and got rid of the squeaks, I adjusted the belt hooks for a lower ride. I'm really happy with it.

I rate it as good buy.
Schmenge
NRA Patron Member

Robert Williams

Re: Galco King Tuk
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 06:03:48 PM »
I think this is the best IWB holster I have ever had. I've purchased many brands and models over the years and everything either wears out after only a few months or is so uncomfortable/unadjustable that it is unwearable. After the first 3 days this thing fit so well I had to keep checking to make sure it was actually on. Paired with a quality gun belt, I can carry my 31c without even feeling the weight...