Author Topic: NRA $300 Life Memberships  (Read 11428 times)

Sigarms12

• deccw.com founder
  • Life Member
NRA $300 Life Memberships
« on: January 10, 2013, 05:36:42 PM »
Great news from Tom about the NRA Life Membership discount! "The special discount for the NRA Life Membership is now working. Special toll-free number just for friends of Tom Gresham. No waiting on hold. No need to give my life member number. $300 for a life membership. Just call 1-888-678-7894.
" An armed society is a polite society"
I not sick, I'm twisted. Sick makes it sound like there's a cure.

Adrenolin

• Life Member
Re: NRA $300 Life Memberships
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 06:53:36 PM »
I called in 2 weeks ago for the Life Member 300.00 gift. I had to call several times since the operators continued to tell me the sponsor (current life member) had to call in for me. Think it was the 6th call before I was able to give the sponsors member number. After I was signed up I explained the trouble I had in calling to sign up. She couldn't believe it and asked for times that I had called and if I had the names of the people I talked to. I had written down 4 names which I gave to her and times.

Got a call back from a supervisor the next day telling me how sorry they were. He also went on that the operators taking calls would be notified about the 300.00 life gift memberships. From what I was told this isn't a special anymore and any member can give their info to another person to call in with to sign up.

Edit: Just received my packet today. Was told 6-8 weeks.. Only took 2.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:54:29 PM by Adrenolin »

SturmRugerSR9

• Life Member
  • Made in America
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:55:34 PM »
NRA News:

In the last 4 weeks since all the anti-gun peoples knee-jerk retoric about gun control laws, the NRA has added 100,000 new members.
I'D RATHER HAVE A GUN IN MY HANDS, THAN A COP ON THE PHONE!

I reserve the right to not be perfect.

PROTECT THE 1ST AND 2ND AMENDMENT!

DECCW Permit Holder
Former PA (non-resident) Permit Holder
NRA Member
USAF Veteran
Kent County
Former Lobbyist
Christian/Conservative
I cling to my GOD and my gun

Adrenolin

• Life Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 03:07:32 AM »
When I called on Dec 28 iirc I was told they were signing 8000 people a day via phone call ins!

kent

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 12:37:15 PM »
I received a phone call to upgrade my NRA membership to Patron for $300. Just to verify the call I called 800-672-3888 (NRA) and they are offering upgrades for $300. I didn't ask but I believe you can also upgrade from Regular to Life membership for the same price. Sure saves on the $1k Life, $2k Endowment, and $3.5k Patron prices. FYI
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
DSSA LIFE MEMBER
KENT COUNTY

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 05:12:58 PM »
If you are a Life member can go to Endowment for $250.00.
Offer expires 9 Jan 2015.
https://www.nra2015.org/Offer.aspx
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.

kent

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 06:42:47 PM »
Radnor, did you get an email about this? I didn't, I just got the call but I don't like doing business over the phone.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER
DSSA LIFE MEMBER
KENT COUNTY

MarkB

• Life Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 11:57:17 PM »
I did the $300 upgrade for Endowment to Patron last summer.  I did receive an email.

Also, if you use a credit card (not debit) you can have any false charges removed.  I've had a Visa card since 1996 and it has been re-issued 5 or more times due to bad charges.  About half or more of the charges were picked up by Visa without my knowledge.

It's a good deal.  Several years ago I upgraded to Endowment from Life with a similar offer.
NRA Benefactor Member
USCG, 1963-1967, GM-3

Radnor

• Administrator
  • Life Member
  • New Castle Co.
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2015, 06:04:52 PM »
No I received a letter.  Also saw it on ar15.com
NRA Certified Instructor and Training Counselor
CRSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection In and Outside The Home, Home Firearm Safety, & Reloading.

Knowledge, skills, & experience have value. If you expect to profit from someone's you should expect to pay.